Most products containing hidden fill material require a law label if it is:
– Slept on/in (i.e. mattresses, sleeping bags)
– Reclined or Sat upon (i.e. upholstered furniture, recliners, child car seats)
What type of law label do I need?
The exact law label you need depends on the answer to these two questions:
1. What type of product is it?
- Different products require different information on your law label
2. Where will it be sold?
- Different states require different information on your law label
It is possible to create a law label for any product requiring a law label which complies 100% with all state and federal regulations. Give us a call; we can help you do that.
This list shows all known products which require law labels.
This does not mean if your particular product is not on the list, it requires no law label.
If you don’t see your product listed, please contact us for a determination or visit our Law Label Learning Center. It may fall under a product category on the list – or we may consult with state officials if it is something new and different.
Bottom line: if it is slept, reclined or sat upon and it is stuffed, it will require a law label!