Adhesive labels, sometimes called pressure-sensitive labels, stickers, or peel-n-stick labels, come in all shapes and sizes. From window clings to bumper stickers, these labels have many uses and are highly customizable.
There are a number of choices you can make when designing an adhesive label. Please consider the following before placing your order:
- Color — Up to 4 colors
- Finishing — Neon, metallic, foil imprint
- Coating — UV coated, reflective, extended life
- Shape — We can die-cut adhesive labels of any shape
- Size — We can help you choose the appropriate label size for your product
- Regulatory — Bar codes, consecutive numbering
Here are the printing methods we recommend depending on the size of your adhesive label:
- Sheets — for smaller labels
- Rolls — for smaller labels
- Individual labels — for larger labels
Place your order with American Law Label in 3 easy steps.
- Place an order to get your free quote using the button below.
- The American Law Label team will reach out to confirm your order and arrange payment.
- Once payment has been received, we will begin production on your order. If your order involves new artwork, we will send you a proof by the next business day. We will then ship your order within 3 business days of approval.