Law Label Audit
A law label audit reviews an existing label to see if it complies with all current state and federal regulations.
We also advise you if you need any additional labels for certain products and/or states. For example, California requires additional labeling for certain products or materials.
Areas of inspection include:
- Overall label size
- Text point sizes
- Proper elements and wording present for the specific products the label will be attached to
- Compliance for all 50 states (and Canada, if applicable)
- Ensure URN & country of origin coincide
You must provide:
- An order form for EACH law label inspection
- A 100% size pdf or jpg file attached to form for EACH law label inspection
After our inspection you will receive a written Report of Analysis with our findings.
See an example of Report of Analysis.
Turnaround time on a law label inspection is typically 1 – 2 business days from receipt of payment.
The cost for an inspection is $75 per label.
Getting your law label artwork created is as easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Complete the form below
- Upload label in 100% size pdf or jpg format
- Provide payment information when our Customer Service department contacts you via phone